Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tuesday Bout of Books

Well, Tuesday's reading started off right at midnight. After posting my Monday update, I kept reading...fifty more pages of The Death of Bees. Going to bed very late and grading research papers between class time definitely set me up for a nap later today.

I didn't bring my book to school because of my grading, but we have a twenty minute hallway duty in the morning, so I started Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer. It's a short, but often quoted piece of literature in the Christian community and I've had it for free on my iBooks app for a long time. Being nonfiction, it's different enough from The Death of Bees that I can read them at the same time without confusion.

Reading for today:
Pursuit of God - 8 pages
The Death of Bees - 75 pages


Tomorrow should pick up because I am proctoring our state exams and I won't be able to use any electronics in the room. No electronics = no Google = no research paper grading = reading a book.

2 comments:

  1. Time at work with no electronics where you can read a book? Sounds great!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! And wait until you see today's update...even more reading than expected!

      Delete