Friday, May 16, 2014

Thursday/Friday Bout of Books

Major reading went down Thursday. I started Closed Doors, by Lisa O'Donnell, and read 47% of the book, according to my Kindle app! That's a personal best for me on one day of reading in Bout of Books.

Today, Friday, I read the remaining 53% of Closed Doors, finishing it off as my second book for Bout of Books! This is definitely a new record for me. I'm typically lucky to get through one and a half books total and this makes book #2.

My plan for the weekend is to finish Bout of Books with The Storyteller, by Jodi Picoult as originally planned! I won't finish it within Bout of Books time, but I am so excited to finally get around to it. This will probably be my final update for Bout of Books too, so happy reading over the weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You made great progress!! Well done! Enjoy your reading weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You too - happy last day of Bout of Books.

      Delete