Sunday, November 30, 2014

#BookishThanks November 22-30


#BookishThanks November 22-30
I usually post #SundaySentence/Begin the Week with Words today,
but since it is the last day for #BookishThanks, I figured I'd finish it off instead!

I am participating in a most wonderful bookish Thanksgiving meme, #BookishThanks, put together by Monika at A Lovely Bookshelf on the Wall. A category is given for every day in November, to which you can apply the book of your choice, posting it on your social media. It has been so much fun, I figured I'd post them on my blog weekly! Feel free to leave your choices for any categories in the comments. I've really, really enjoyed this month of #BookishThanks!


22. Favorite indie/self-pub author - Adria J. Cimino, wrote Paris, Rue des Martyrs.




23. Bookish event/link-up/meme - Sunday Sentence




24. Bookish technology - Overdrive




25. Relevant to me - The Truest Thing About You, by David Lomas




26. Reminded me of childhood - Charlotte's Web, by E.B. White




27. Made me hungry - I really couldn't think of one for this category!


28. Reminded me of my family - The Color of Water, by James McBride




29. Took me someplace new - A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, by Betty Smith




30. Inspired me to take action - Crazy Love, by Francis Chan


4 comments:

  1. Very good examples for each day of thanks! And..., some of your books chosen for that particular day (i.e.The Color Of Water, and The Truest Thing About You) have me wanting to read! Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! I was in your neck of the woods for the week actually. I'll be posting about my trip to OBX next week! Hope yours was great as well.

      Delete
  2. I've really enjoyed seeing your pictures for each prompt, and I'm glad you've been posting these summaries because that hashtag has been finicky on Facebook! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for setting it up! It's been so much fun!

      Delete