Friday, November 21, 2014

#BookishThanks November 15-21


I am participating in a most wonderful bookish Thanksgiving meme, #BookishThanks, put together by Monika at A Lovely Bookshelf on the Wall. A category is given for every day in November, to which you can apply the book of your choice, posting it on your social media. It has been so much fun, I figured I'd post them on my blog weekly! Feel free to leave your choices for any categories in the comments.

15. Sparked my imagination - Juliet's Nurse, by Lois Leveen



16. Stretched my mind - One Thousand Gifts, by Ann Voskamp

Stretched me so much, I made sure I'd never forget it!

17. Took my breath away - Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo



18. Taught me something new - Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, by Lisa See



19. Discussed with a friend - The Best Yes, by Lysa TerKeurst



20. Gave me a different perspective - The Killer Angels, by Michael Shaara



21. Makes me take copious notes - The Bible

Once again, what better place for lasting impressions?

4 comments:

  1. Got my hands on a copy of Juliet's Nurse after I saw your review. Looking forward to actually reading it one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read Snow Flower!

    ReplyDelete