Sunday, November 16, 2014

Begin the Week with Words

I didn't forget about Sunday Sentence today, but didn't have time to put anything up between last night and this morning. But I found a book of poetry by an author, Tyler Knott Gregson, whom a friend of mine loves. Gregson's poetry is different in both format and appearance, so if you have a moment, Google images and take a look. My friend posted one today that I thought was quite relevant, so I figured, better late than never.



Oh what we
could be if we
stopped carrying
the remains 
of who we were.

Tyler Knott Gregson

4 comments:

  1. Wow. That's powerful and kinda what I needed to read today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good - nothing better than to read something when you really needed it.

      Delete
  2. That's a really wonderful quote, thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete