Sunday, June 14, 2015

Begin the Week with Words

The first week of summer has passed and it was crazy. My friend in the hospital is recovering very well, but still has another surgery to face in a couple months. My uncle passed away and my parents and aunts and uncles are very upset, but at the same time know he is in a better place. Day by day, other friends are gaining their footing...sometimes day by day is all we can ask for. And my husband faces a fourth bout with his skin cancer, this time within the swirl of his ear. The cancer, being basil cell, is not so harmful as the location. There are many important nerves and glands in the face that can become complications. But we are confident, having been down this road before.

Suffice it to say, the last two weeks have been a doozy. Luckily, all of is has been mixed with great moments shared with wonderful family and friends. I thank them all for their amazing love and support, even though they may not realize how much the little things have meant the past two weeks.

I offer these quotes about endings and beginnings for this week's #sundaysentence.







No comments:

Post a Comment