Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Bout of Books (read-a-thon)

Source: boutofbooks.blogspot.com

It's that time again! Bout of Books is back and I am signing up. See the information below to sign up and meet lots of great readers. The Twitter chats are great for meeting all kinds of people and talking books and bookish things! "See" you "there."


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lol. Oh boy is right. At the end of this week, you can refer back to the post before this one about "not getting no satisfaction," cause that's what I'll be complaining about!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe it's already here again. I have my post scheduled for tomorrow and am looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I had it on my calendar since last time, just waiting! Glad you are joining.

      Delete
  3. I've signed up too! So many great reading events in August, great time to hit the books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Did you do the last one? I'm pretty sure that's where I found you and your blog! It's a great pace to find new blogs/bloggers.

      Delete