Sunday, May 10, 2015

Begin the Week with Words

This week's Sunday Sentence comes from a book that I think will be life changing for me, called A Travelogue of the Interior: Finding Your Voice and God's Heart in the Psalms. You will definitely hear more about it soon as a review.

"We learn early and well that truth-telling, especially concerning our souls, comes with painful consequences, and in response we become so adept at speaking falsely that we wake one day to discover our authentic voice has atrophied."


2 comments:

  1. What a sad, but true quote. This book sounds really interesting--I'll have to add it to my TBR. I'm currently participating in the Unglued study at church and it's given me lots of great insights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought Unglued was very insightful...I really like TerKeurst. I have never highlighted an ebook as much as I have this one though. I could've listed ten quotes here easy.

      Delete