Friday, April 3, 2015

Guest Post on Mom's Small Victories: Relearning Friendship


Hi everyone! Hope all is well as your weekend (and for some, holiday) kicks off. Today I have the pleasure of posting over at Mom's Small Victories. Tanya is an amazing woman whose blog posts not only bookish stuff, but also so many life applicable topics. Her Friday guest posts have been on so many topics, there is something for everyone. Thank you Tanya for having me over this beautiful spring Friday!

So please stop by and read about how I've been Relearning Friendship! You'd think by age 35, I'd have figured this out, but there's always room for improvement and you're not always as figured out as you think. It has been quite an experience.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your wonderful post with us that resonates with my readers. We've all loved and lost friends along the way and learned so much in the process. You have me analyzing the mushrooms and oak trees in my life. Thanks for your kind words about me and my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the offer to post! It has been a great time discussing with everyone.

      Delete