Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Bout of Books 13


It's here! It's here! Bout of Books 13! The last couple read-a-thons have found me in the midst of so much work, but not this time. I've kept the schedule clear - I WILL be reading away all week long. Never heard of Bout of Books? Here's a quick blurb from the organizers themselves:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 11th and runs through Sunday, May 17th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 13 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

So, if you want to join, be eligible for prizes, and allow others to find you throughout the week, officially sign up! It's so much fun and an excuse to read (as if we need one)!

4 comments:

  1. I'm joining in this time! I hope to get out of my reading slump and maybe read for a certain number of minutes each day.

    I hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I will stop by! I post here to join in, but I do my read-a-thon updates from Twitter - @MyLifeinBooks79

      Delete
  2. Oooh, thanks for the reminder that this is coming up! All of my online classes will be finished by this time, so I'm in!

    ReplyDelete