Monday, March 18, 2013

Story Cartel's Top Ten Finalists

I received some pretty exciting news today. My blog made it into the top ten book lover blog finalists! I am one of twenty and quite honored to be recognized, as well as find myself among so many great writers and book lovers. So thank you to all of my readers and fellow book lovers/writers. It is thanks to you that I am comfortable being my crazy, book loving self! Special thanks to all who nominated me, starting with "writer friend" MB and "book buddy" RD. They are truly my biggest fans...always encouraging me and keeping up with my work. As Jeff Goins says, "Every writer needs a tribe" and I am finding that. In this time and place, I couldn't ask for anything more than what I've got here. A love of writing and books and a place to talk with others about it.

If you'd like to visit the site, it is called Story Cartel. Joe Bunting does an amazing job with this site and I also follow him on FB, where he often posts links and interesting tidbits.

Here is the link to the finalists, where you will find more amazing book blogs, my favorite among them so far is The Book Wheel. (My blog is listed by the URL, instead of name. I am "Living a Writing Life.")



6 comments: