Sunday, January 12, 2014

Co-hosting Spread the Love Linky Party

Spread the Love via Love at First Book

This week I am co-hosting Spread the Love Linky Party with Rebecca @LoveAtFirstBook!


Rebecca hosts a Spread the Love Linky Party every week, where bloggers can link their favorite or current posts to share with the blogosphere. So, stop by and check out Love At First Book every Sunday to link up your own post or to check out the various topics linked to her blog for the week!


Last week's most popular Linky Party post was Catherine @ The Gilmore Guide to Books post on her 2014 TBR Challenge!
Spread the Love Linky Party via Love at First Book

































This week at My Life in Books, I finished The Goldfinch and posted my review. Another (in my opinion better) review I read on the same book was from Jennifer @ Book-alicious Mama - hop over there and READ IT! Great example of how to write a precise and full review of a loooong book.

Also, I had the privilege of guest posting for Wendy @Wensend. In my post Teaching Books, I talked about some faults I see in American education and culture when it comes to teaching reading. We would love if you stopped over there and joined in the discussion.


Now it’s your turn to show off your most amazing post!
Guidelines
  • Rebecca and I would love it if you would grab a button and add it to your post or party page. It’s not required, but it would make me super happy and it gets the word out about the party!
  • Link up your greatest book review, bookish post, DIY, tutorial, craft project, fashion amazingness, green post, whatever is fabulous this week or before that is yours!
  • Spread even more love – Show our co-host, My Life in Books, a little love this week! Then click on the link right before yours and say something nice! It’s a great way to learn about a new blog and an amazing post that someone worked so hard on! We all love nice comments on our own blogs, so take a minute to spread the love.
  • Rebecca will share the most clicked-on post at next week’s Spread the Love Linky Party, which is a fun way to be featured.
  • By linking up, you are granting the party hosts permission to promote you and an image from your site in a featured post or on social media. Meaning, if I or anyone else thinks your post is as amazing as you think it is, we might just promote it! Which I can only see as a positive, don’t you agree?

Receive a notification when the Spread the Love Linky Party goes LIVE!

* indicates required

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of good ones here. I'm hoping to be able to read some of them anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. People's top ten lists always lengthen my TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for co-hosting with me this week!!! I can't wait to meet you SOON!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for co-hosting the linky party, Jennine! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my privilege! I always meet different people and blogs through the Linky Party!

      Delete