Thursday, May 16, 2013

The “What Now” of 3rd Generation and Beyond




Today, we have the pleasure of hearing from Danna Pycher, the author of 3rd Generation and Beyond. For my review, click here.

Danna Pycher, Author


My life has changed since 3rd Generation and Beyond FINALLY finished and came out to the world in ways that I never expected.  I am now a speaker at schools all over the place speaking about my grandparent’s stories of the Holocaust.  I never thought I would be a representative of a topic of such significance.  Every time I speak, I speak for the people who never got a chance to tell their storybecause their life was taken from them.  It is a responsibility I carry with both pride and heaviness.  

Day to day I work as a hypnotherapist specializing in trauma and chronic illness.  In a micro way, I hope to heal others who in turn will heal people I never come into contact with.  3rd Generation and Beyond is healing on a macro level, at least that’s what I intended it to be.  I find myself time and time again in a place of awe when I receive feedback that the book is actually planting seeds of hope and good character in people in the ways that I dreamed it would.


I plan to very soon create a non-profit around 3rd Generation and Beyond that will represent and support activism and humanitarian education.  The whole philosophy behind the book was to create a society of people who in times of wrong or darkness stand up for what is right.  I hope to advocate for strong leaders in the world with unparalleled ethics.
I hope you enjoy the messages that 3rd Generation and Beyond has to offer. No more hoping for a better tomorrow; here’s to creating it!

                                                                                With Love,
                                                                                   Danna




If you’re interested in learning more about this title, 3rd Generation and Beyond is 50% off for the Kindle edition on Amazon and 20% off for the physical book throughout this tour.
Be sure to check out the other Book Tour Stops.
The tour Twitter chat will be on Wednesday, May 22 at 7PM (New York) using the hashtag #3GAB



6 comments:

  1. Thanks Danna and thanks Jennine, I just bought it and can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think!

      Delete
    2. I'm about halfway through Raising Abel by Carolyn Nash (what a story) and when I'm done 3rd Generation is next. I'll let you know what I think.

      Delete
  2. What a great interview! I enjoyed the book and am glad I was able to be a part of this tour.

    ReplyDelete