Sunday, May 29, 2016

Begin the Week with Words

It took me awhile to get to reading Library of Souls (aka Miss Peregrine's #3). I thought the gap between the last two and this one would hurt it, but it hasn't. It's just as good and I'm enjoying it thoroughly. And, of course, great quotes.

"To some it might've seemed callous, the way she boxed up her pain and set it aside, but I knew her well enough now to understand. She had a heart the size of France, and the lucky few whom she loved with it were loved with every square inch - but its size is dangerous, too. If she let it feel everything, she'd be wrecked." Library of Souls, by Ransom Riggs.

2 comments:

  1. Love this quote! I need to read #3 soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it - and I thought I might not because it had been awhile since I read the first two.

      Delete