Sunday, April 10, 2016

Begin the Week with Words

I have a cool little calendar sitting on my filing cabinet, next to my desk at work. Each day is a book lover trivia question. Those are fun, but I've begun to look forward to the weekends when there is a quote given. This weekend is one of the best I've seen on the calendar so far...I think because I've experienced what it is saying. I can look at my current path and point to the month, year, and experience that put me on this piece of my journey. The hindsight of it amazes me...I look back to see where I've journeyed from and look ahead to wonder where it could possibly take me.

"A story has no beginning or end; arbitrarily one chooses that moment of experience from which to look back or from which to look ahead." The End Of the Affair, by Graham Greene

No comments:

Post a Comment