Sunday, October 4, 2015

Begin the Week with Words

How bout I forgot to even post a quote on Sunday last week?! Crazy, yes, but then again, I've hardly been reading between work, binge watching both Lost and old Survivor episodes, and my family's activities. Seems to be the story of my life for 2015.

I did, however, find a quote Allison of The Book Wheel tweeted the other day from The Forgotten Garden, by Kate Morton. Made me want to read the book more...it is waiting for me on my shelf!


“Memory is a cruel mistress with whom we all must learn to dance."

4 comments:

  1. Who is the author of the quote: "“Memory is a cruel mistress with whom we all must learn to dance."? Love it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from Kate Morton's book "The Forgotten Garden." It is good.

      Delete
  2. How did I miss this? I'm so glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - those Sunday Sentences just sneak in there as the weekend passes us by!

      Delete